Account Director, Life Science
Job Level: Level 5
Job Family: Commercial
Closing Date: Friday 18 June 2021
Want to be part of something really exciting? We are changing the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient-centered, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not-for-profit organisations and specialist services. We are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
Your new role
This is a new business development role with an emphasis on strategically identifying, developing and winning new opportunities in the life science market. You will work towards an order value revenue target.
You will understand our customers’ organisations and requirements, the wider environment in which they operate and the opportunities, drivers and challenges they face in order to build successful strategic relationships. Your extensive pharmaceutical and research knowledge and understanding of trends will enable you to tactically map opportunities in order to define and implement credible and successful engagement strategies.
What you’ll bring
- A proven track record of successfully selling IT solutions – ideally directly into large life science focussed organisations.
- A passion for identifying brand new opportunities. A hunter mentality is a must! Using your extensive market knowledge and understanding of trends to strategically target, develop and win new business opportunities.
- Being excellent at the sales fundamentals. You will be confident selling at value and benefit level in order to build robust multi-year account plans, lead the end-to-end sales to delivery process, manage risk across a portfolio of deals, qualify opportunities well and delivering a clear and robust forecast of net new revenue.
- Delivering year-on-year revenue growth. You will be able to use your industry knowledge and understanding to “speak our customers’ language”. You will translate their requirements, make them excited about our product portfolio and articulate how those requirements can be met by our solutions.
- Exceptional understanding and experience of working within the life science sector. We value industry knowledge and expertise. Building a strong industry-specific network and ensuring you are up to date with developments and issues impacting our customers is critical.
What we’ll give you
In return, you’ll receive a competitive salary and a fantastic benefits package which includes a competitive bonus, car allowance and private healthcare. You’ll also get practical things like 25 days holiday, a contributory pension and lifestyle savings.
So if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click here to apply.
We will begin shortlisting prior to the advert closing, so apply today!