Industry Solution Lead
Job Level: Level 4/5
Job Family: Commercial
Closing Date: Friday 6 November 2020
Want to be part of something really exciting? We are changing the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient-centered, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not for profit organisations and specialist services. We are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
Your new role
This is a technical pre-sales role to support our Life Science capability. You will build excellent relationships with senior customers; understand their technology landscape, their objectives and their strategy. You will use that understanding in conjunction with your extensive pharmaceutical industry knowledge to map our solutions and services in order to create a compelling vision and architecture that supports their ambitions to provide innovative, digitally enabled health care services.
What you’ll bring
- Making sure our customers are happy! You will need to build and maintain key relationships with senior customers.
- Provide solution leadership. You will have an excellent understanding of our portfolio of solutions and be able to use that knowledge, combined with your knowledge of our customer’s environments, to devise innovative, compelling technical solutions and roadmaps for our customers.
- Influence product development. Use your “real life” knowledge of customer requirements and technical strategies to work with colleagues in Product and Development to inform future product roadmaps.
- Supporting year-on-year revenue growth. You will be able to use your industry knowledge combined with your technical expertise and understanding to “speak our customers’ language” and work alongside our Account Director’s in developing and delivering proposals.
- Understanding the sector. We value industry knowledge and expertise. Building a strong industry-specific network and ensuring you are up to date with developments and issues impacting our customers is critical.
What we’ll give you
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and practical things like 25 days holiday, a contributory pension and lifestyle savings and a healthcare cash plan, so whenever the time comes and you need some help with your health, we’ll make sure you’re not out of pocket and life assurance to give you some peace of mind.
So if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click here to apply. If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.