NET Core Senior Back-End Engineer
Who we are
Hi, we’re UserZoom – nice to meet you! If you’ve never heard of us before, we help companies get the user experience (UX) insights they need to deliver great digital experiences at scale through our all-in-one software platform (both web and mobile) and professional services teams.
We believe that every company will soon be a digital experience company, and we want to help make those digital experiences better. We do this by providing UX insights to some of the biggest brands in the world so they, in turn, can improve the experience they give their customers.
Check out more info here: www.userzoom.com
As part of the Engineering Team, you will have a great opportunity to contribute to building on our SaaS platform. Working alongside our global team (our UZ family can be found in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland) you will be responsible for creating something truly amazing – the UX industry is an exciting place to be right now. As UserZoom grows, so does our focus on your career and personal development. And more importantly, the team here at UserZoom is like a family – we’re both supportive and welcoming of new team members, with plenty of social Zoom events (if you like to get involved).
We are looking for a dynamic and highly analytical Back-end engineer who will join our multidisciplinary team that develops and maintains a high-performance distributed analytics application using .Net Framework and containerization tools like Docker.
This is what you’ll be doing…
- Daily analysing and designing reliable and scalable engineering solutions
- Participating in the analysis of requirements for designing new features for our current product
- Troubleshooting production issues, by investigating and implementing the most appropriate solutions on an as-needed basis
- Collaborating with the team to bring solid software to production
- Providing technical context and finding key points to boost the best decisions, being able to defend and discuss proposals with managers and teammates
- Communicating and documenting solutions, so they can optimally go through building phases
- Designing scalable and maintainable solutions to absorb the significant usage growth we are facing
- Keeping the code clean and reviewing your team members’ designs and implementations regularly
A few things we require for this position…
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- High communication and teamwork skills
- Good experience with environments based on Kubernetes and Docker
- Good experience with GIT source control
- Previous experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Ability to perform in a team environment: collaboration is one of our core values at Userzoom.
- Proficient in C#, SQL Server, .net core, Linq and with a good knowledge of their ecosystems.
- Continuous improvement and open-minded mindset, with the willingness to always learn new things
- Fluent in English
- BSc degree in Computer Science or related studies.
- Career path
- Birthday as an additional holiday
- Spanish / English lessons
- Stock options
- Referral programme
- Flexible retribution
- (Zoom) team building activities
- Flexible working hours
- Private health insurance (AXA)
- Training and development programme
- International working environment