Location: Work from home
Job Level: Level 4
Job Family: Product
Closing Date: Tuesday 13 April 2021
Your new role
As Product Manager you will be part of our Community product team, with a key focus on our mobile proposition, EMIS Mobile. You’ll be responsible for, ensuring requirements are developed and shaped in line with the company’s strategic direction as well as customer and market demands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a product management professional to marry their technical, creative and problem-solving skills to produce an innovative and commercially successful product to delight our customers and make a real difference to healthcare in the UK.
You’ll be responsible for researching the market and getting end-user feedback, ensuring that all development opportunities are evaluated and prioritised with a balanced perspective in mind so that products and services meet the future demands of healthcare. Your ability to commercially analyse trends and understanding of how the product set fits into the wider EMIS ecosystem and of the market will be crucial.
Please note EMIS has now transitioned to being a predominantly homeworking business, however you must be prepared to travel to our collaboration hubs as required.
Want to be part of something really exciting? We are transforming the way health and care are delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient centred, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not-for-profit organisations and specialist services. We are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
What you’ll bring
- A passion for creating high-quality products and services
- A wealth of experience in product management or marketing of a mobile/app portfolio
- A proven track record of delivering a commercially successful roadmap
- Knowledge and awareness of NHS structure and future changes would be advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen and financial analysis capabilities
- Excellent influencing and communication skills at all levels, with a passion for engaging directly with our customers
- Strong research capabilities and the ability to apply a balanced perspective.
- Experience of Agile working and stakeholder management across development, commercial and sales teams beneficial
What we’ll give you
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and practical things like 25 days holiday, a competitive pension, lifestyle savings and a healthcare cash plan, so whenever the time comes and you need some help with your health, we’ll make sure you’re not out of pocket and life assurance to give you some peace of mind.
We want to get to know you! Should you be shortlisted for the role you will receive a short video interview consisting of three questions designed by Martin, Head of Community Products, Hiring Manager for this role.
So if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click here to apply. If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.