Product Marketing Manager
Location: Work from home
Job Level: Level 5
Job Family: Commercial
Closing Date: Monday 18 January 2021
Want to be part of something really exciting? We are transforming the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient-centred, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not for profit organisations and specialist services. We are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
Your new role
As Product Marketing Manager you will work in collaboration with Product to develop the external strategic product story for our customers and deliver value-based solutions and competitive differentiation in the marketplace. You will gather market intelligence and customer feedback to perform analysis, and deliver insights using marketing evidence to develop positioning and messaging that resonates with our customers and empowers our sales teams.
You will have a deep understanding of our customers and our competitors, including how they make their buying decisions, along with an ability to grasp and present our product’s value propositions in a way that resonates and clearly articulates how we solve our customer’s biggest challenges.
What you’ll bring
- A strong product marketing background within the health tech sector
- Time spent in a project management role would be advantageous
- An excellent track record of creating successful, high-quality product messaging, market strategies and brand plans
- Strong market-focus combined with creativity to enable the customer need to be translated into differentiated propositions
- Understanding of the health tech market, the competitive landscape and associated products and services
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to digest and translate technical content into customer-friendly content
What we’ll give you
We can offer you a great package, a really flexible working environment and the opportunity to achieve extraordinary things. We understand the value that a diverse team brings to our organisation. We respect and value our people for what they do and the impact they can have, and we create an environment that supports everyone to bring their best selves to work, every day. Our culture is inclusive and supportive. If you think you are right for us, we will make it work for you.
So, if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click here to apply. If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.