Service Relationship Manager – 9-month fixed term contract
Location: Work from home
Job Level: Level 3
Job Family: Commercial
Closing Date: Thursday 21 January 2021
Want to be part of something really exciting? We are transforming the way health and care is delivered. Working with our customers, we are leading the way in the delivery of patient-centred, connected, digitally enabled health and care services.
Our customers and partners are using our solutions in all health and care settings, from GP surgeries and community care to high street pharmacies, hospitals, clinics, not for profit organisations and specialist services. We are committed to developing the next generation of healthcare technology that will truly make a difference.
Your new role
As Service Relationship Manager at EMIS you’ll proactively manage and further develop both internal and external relationships, bridging the communication between customers and internal business areas to maintain a high level of customer focus at all times. You’ll own and successfully manage a portfolio of multi-million-pound accounts, further develop existing customer relationships and drive continuous improvement.
Internal stakeholder relationships are equally as important, so you’ll utilise the same skills in order to work in collaboration with a range of stakeholder groups, often challenging norms and identifying opportunities for service improvements.
This is a fixed-term contract opportunity for a minimum of 9 months.
What you’ll bring
- Experience of working in a Service Management role under an ITIL Service Management framework
- ITIL foundation certification and a strong understanding ISO accreditation and the use of agile methodologies
- Strong communication and influencing skills with the ability to build outstanding relationships with all customers
- Ability to prioritise and self-manage workload
- Confidence when handling challenging situations
- An analytical and logical approach to trending data and identifying continual improvement opportunities
What we’ll give you
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and practical things like 25 days holiday, a contributory pension and lifestyle savings and a healthcare cash plan, so whenever the time comes and you need some help with your health, we’ll make sure you’re not out of pocket and life assurance to give you some peace of mind.
So, if this snapshot of the role looks interesting, click here to apply. If you don’t apply now, the job may vanish, but don’t panic; sign up for our job alerts and we’ll keep you updated.