Who we are:
Womanthology is a digital magazine and community for working women. Come and join us to get involved and inspired.
We aim to energise and empower women in their careers and beyond, with a view to inspiring confidence at work.
How will we get there – what we do:
Womanthology champions positive female role models for women of all ages and career experience. By sharing ideas, best practice and advice, Womanthology helps women become the best possible versions of themselves and challenges the stereotypes of what it means to be a ‘successful’ woman.
Why we do it:
- To reassure women that ‘it’s OK’ to be authentic and to be themselves at work. There’s no need to strive towards some idealised picture of female perfection and having it all.
- We want women to feel they are able to reach their full potential in life and realise that with the right help and support, their possibilities are infinite.
“At first glance it may appear too hard. Look again. Always look again.” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Womanthology readers – women and men
Our international readership base is;
- Female entrepreneurs,
- Employers of women,
- Female employees,
- Professional institutes,
- Female professional networks.
We’re always on the lookout for positive female role models to share their stories. We’d also like to hear from you if your organisation takes a proactive approach to gender diversity.
- We strongly encourage content ideas from male and female perspectives.
- Don’t be afraid to share your experiences, ideas and to challenge perceptions of modern day womanhood.
Please submit a brief précis of your article idea or blog to the editorial team for consideration. (No more than 150 words, please.) We read all submissions within ninety days, and will contact you if we’re interested in your material. We regret that, owing to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to call or e-mail unless our editorial team is interested in discussing your idea with you.