- Public relations
- Job details
PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
Touchdown PR is an award winning, global tech communications agency with people around the world, working with an enviable portfolio of clients. You may have our recent exciting news that we’ve now joined the Ruder Finn family, further growing the opportunities for career and professional development as part one of the world’s leading PR houses.
Our established team of permanent and freelance professionals is growing thanks to our continued success, so we’re now looking a talented Account Manager to join our team. This is a hybrid role that can be split between home working and our office in either Basingstoke or our new hub in London.
We’ve grown significantly over our 16+ years in business and we now cover almost every discipline in the enterprise technology space. From our roots in storage and cybersecurity, we now partner with clients across digital transport, FinTech, MarTech, AI and robotics, and more! What does that mean for you? You’ll get to work with a diverse range of clients supported by our established team of permanent and freelance professionals across the globe, it’s a fantastic opportunity.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the main point of contact on accounts for the client, managing the monthly activities and driving results
- Working closely with Account Directors to develop and execute PR strategies to achieve client business goals
- Managing and supporting junior team members, ensuring that activities are carried out as required and reviewing content ready for client approval
- Coordinating with international colleagues to ensure the delivery of a seamless PR programme
- A full job description is available on request
What you’ll need
- Preferably 3+ year experience in a tech-focused PR agency (applicants with experience gained in-house or from a different sector also strongly considered)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Accurate and compelling writing
- A degree in a relevant field such as: PR, communications, English, History, or other similar arts and humanities subjects
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Funded gym membership at our local Village Gym
- 27 days annual leave + birthday day off + bank holidays
- International office travel program
- Life assurance
- Regular events, socials and team activities
What diversity means to us
Touchdown is proud to welcome people from all walks of life. We have an active DEIB team who work closely with our in-house HR to promote equal access to opportunities for all.
We can’t wait to hear from you.
Couldn’t see what you were looking for?
We’re always looking to connect with PR superstars so, even if you couldn’t find the role you were after, do send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can keep your details on file for any future opportunities that become available.