- Job details
About the role
- Salary: Competitive plus benefits
- Type of work: Permanent
- Location: Glasgow
We’re recruiting for an experienced Administrator to work at our recruitment office in Kilbirnie Street, Glasgow.
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm
About the role
As an administrator, you’ll be a key member of Arnold Clark’s busy recruitment team, offering capable administrative support every day. From advertising positions to working closely with recruiters, you’ll be helping things run smoothly in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
You’ll be organised, friendly and calm under pressure. Experience is an advantage for this role, as you will be an essential part of the recruitment process for an automotive company of over 10,500 employees.
- Completing compliance documentation.
- Advertising positions on various job sites.
- Working with recruitment specialists to support key areas of the process.
- Dealing with telephone enquiries.
- Updating our internal applicant tracking system.
- Handling confidential information in line with company data security rules.
- Fantastic communication and influencing skills.
- Previous experience in an administrative role.
- The ability to work with complex information.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Extremely high levels of organisation and attention to detail.
- A high level of accuracy.
- A thorough and proactive approach.
- Ability to prioritise your own workload and work on your own initiative.
In return for your administration skills, you’ll benefit from one of the best employee benefits packages in the industry, including free private healthcare, life assurance, childcare vouchers and generous discounts on new and used cars.
Employment within the Arnold Clark Group is offered subject to satisfactory reference and disclosure check.