- Public relations
- Job details
PR Account Manager
PR Account Manager
Touchdown PR is an award winning, global tech communications agency with people around the world, working with an enviable portfolio of clients. You may have our recent exciting news that we’ve now joined the Ruder Finn family, further growing the opportunities for career and professional development as part one of the world’s leading PR houses.
Our established team of permanent and freelance professionals is growing thanks to our continued success, so we’re now looking a talented PR Account Manager to join our team. This is a hybrid role which can be split between home working and our hub in London (Liverpool Street).
You’ll get a selection of topmost international accounts to work with, acting as a trusted partner and helping to elevate their approach to media, communications and spreading the word about their innovations. You’ll manage some of the junior team of Account Coordinators and Account Executives, ensuring results for our clients while developing their skills and experience too.
What you’ll be doing
- You will be the main point of contact on accounts for the client, managing the monthly activities and driving results
- Working closely with Account Directors to develop and execute PR strategies to achieve client business goals
- Managing and supporting junior team members, ensuring that activities are carried out as required and reviewing content ready for client approval
- Coordinating with international colleagues to ensure the delivery of a seamless PR programme
- And more!
Successful candidates will have experience gained from in a similar role, working with technology clients from start ups through to established corporate companies. You’ll be hands on, pitching, writing and directly dealing with media contacts on successful PR campaigns. You’ll also be able to think “big picture” and guide our clients, helping to shape strategy as well as overseeing deliverables from other members of the team.
A few key things we think you’ll need:
- Preferably 3+ years experience in a tech focused PR agency (applicants with experience gained in house or from a different sector also considered)
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Accurate and compelling writing
- A degree in a relevant field such as: PR, communications, English, History, or other similar arts and humanities subjects
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 27 days annual leave + birthday day off + bank holidays
- International office travel program
- Life assurance
- Hybrid flexible working
- Regular events, socials and team activities
Touchdown is proud to welcome people from all walks of life. We have an active Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Belonging (DEIB) team of Ambassadors who work closely with our leadership, with the aim of making our business open and inclusive to everyone.
Apply today, we can’t wait to hear from you
Couldn’t see what you were looking for?
We’re always looking to connect with PR superstars so, even if you couldn’t find the role you were after, do send us your CV to email@example.com so we can keep your details on file for any future opportunities that become available.